LOVE TO READ? WANT TO READ FOR FREE?

BACKGROUND
I love to read. I love to share. I would love to share my passion for reading with all of you.

HOW THIS BOOK CLUB WORKS

It's a very simple concept. I have a book and I want to share it with you. Just follow these simple steps.

  • #Browse through my collection of books. For tips on how to find a book click here.
  • #Choose one you like. I have provided a plot summary and review for each book to help you.
  • #Leave a comment under that particular post ("I want to borrow this book" or something similar).
  • #Contact me at thehidayahstory@yahoo.com and leave your name and mailing address.
  • #I will mail the book to you and you can read it.


THE INTERESTING BIT

In order to promote reading to others too please do these simple steps.

  • #Tell all your book loving friends.
  • #You may keep the book for 2 weeks (upon recieving it- so notify me when it arrives safely- extensions are negotiable).
  • #After that, please mail it to the next person requesting the book (contact me to get their address). If nobody else has requested the book, simply mail it back to me.


  • Hmm.. I wonder if this crazy idea will actually work...

    ||Sticky Post|| *scroll down to see the books

Looking for something? Search by genre, author or title.

Hidayah's Book Club

15.2.11

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown review by MamaBalqis

Let me introduce you to MamaBalqis, who is a beautiful wife and mother to 2 children. She supports natural parenting, homeschooling and WAHMs. As well as all that, she also studied Islamic theology (I think..hehe). A book lover too. Here is what she thought of this book:


First and foremost, I would like to say that if you are not a fan for conspiracies theories, Masons, mysteries, symbols and stuffs like that, this is definitely NOT the book for you.

But for me, I can relate to it very well as I love to read on these and found it quite an eye-opener. Although at most times I also do feel like the author gave the masons an excessive apotheosis, which I found quite annoying, coz its like ooo the masons are so cleverly intelligent and exclusive that only them deserve the 'highest knowledge' which they name it 'ancient mysteries'.

Do visit her blog Mama Balqisain for the rest of her review and interesting take on the book. (Thanks so much for the nice promo of the book club).

||A LITTLE MORE||

Thanks to MamaBalqis, I recieved the book today (17/2/11) and your lovely book thong :)

I love it!

3 comments:

MamaBalqisJournal said...

lol and thank you nonetheless on the intro..and yes was an Islamic theology student.:)

Hidayah Ismawi said...

got the book and the beautiful thong today :) Thank you so much

MamaBalqisJournal said...

a small token of appreciation..:) Glad you like it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails