LOVE TO READ? WANT TO READ FOR FREE?

BACKGROUND
I love to read. I love to share. I would love to share my passion for reading with all of you.

HOW THIS BOOK CLUB WORKS

It's a very simple concept. I have a book and I want to share it with you. Just follow these simple steps.

  • #Browse through my collection of books. For tips on how to find a book click here.
  • #Choose one you like. I have provided a plot summary and review for each book to help you.
  • #Leave a comment under that particular post ("I want to borrow this book" or something similar).
  • #Contact me at thehidayahstory@yahoo.com and leave your name and mailing address.
  • #I will mail the book to you and you can read it.


THE INTERESTING BIT

In order to promote reading to others too please do these simple steps.

  • #Tell all your book loving friends.
  • #You may keep the book for 2 weeks (upon recieving it- so notify me when it arrives safely- extensions are negotiable).
  • #After that, please mail it to the next person requesting the book (contact me to get their address). If nobody else has requested the book, simply mail it back to me.


  • Hmm.. I wonder if this crazy idea will actually work...

    ||Sticky Post|| *scroll down to see the books

Looking for something? Search by genre, author or title.

Hidayah's Book Club

19.7.11

Nights of Rain and Stars by Maeve Binchy



Basic plot

Four strangers on holiday in picturesque Greece, all escaping from their problems and past, are thrown together after the sleepy seaside town of Aghia Anna suffers a great tragedy. Thomas, a professor from America, Elsa, a drop-dead gorgeous German journalist, David, a young man from England and Fiona, a nurse from Ireland find themselves quickly forming an easy friendship with each other and the locals. As the town bands together in sorrow, these visitors also find strength in themselves and each other to face their own internal struggles.

Rating: 4/5

My full review here.

3 comments:

Ummu Auni said...

Nak pinjam

1. The Good Guy: Dean Koontz
2. Fragile Things: Neil Gaiman

I've finished reading your books. Hope to meet you up, when you're in Gombak.

p/s Buku aku dah habis baca ke (Tere Liye)?

Hidayah Ismawi said...

alamak ..so sorry dear ..hari tu ingatkan dah pulangkan bersama buku2 lain .. rupanya belum yer .. will be going back to KL on 5th August .. will see you then ok?

Ummu Auni said...

Ok. nanti sampai Gombak, SMS ye. will return your book and bring along your new book :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails